Thursday, September 11, 2008

Muddiest Point Three

I do not really have a Muddiest Point this week. I think that what was explained in class on Tuesday was clear and to the point. I would like to note though that I really appreciated how Dr. He repeatedly linked the subjects at hand to libraries very clearly and directly. This really helps link the subjects we are discussing into this class to my other classes. I also really liked our professor's explanation of defragmenting. No one has ever really explained defragging to me in a way that seems logical.

1 comment:

J. Dustin Williams said...

I agree, Dr. He did a very good job explaining everything in this lecture. He made a lot of things, defragmenting in particular, clearer than a lot of people do when they explain them. I was a Computer Science major as an undergrad, so I am familiar with defragging, and I have heard it explained either wrongly or poorly by many, many people. For some reason, people always make it harder to understand than it is. I think that may be because they do not understand it either. Dr. He explained exactly what it is, very clearly.